Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skip Last Chemo Treatment

Category XXO # 3

And ..... ..... I came to the third item under XXO



What is Eutherphe XXO a weekly column brainchild of Lady Earnshaw, administrator of the blog Hungry Wolf Books, which I invite you to visit.
What is the address book? In a few words to associate a song to incorporate the key themes or has something in common with a book.



Today I propose the soundtrack for the book:


Dracula in Love of Karen Essex




Sirenia My Mind's Eye "-" The eye of my mind "




You'll never understand
darkness which 'there is in my mind.

If you get down '
boar' chained to the ground
and permeate your thoughts.
If you feel lost, if only you feel lost
saro 'them' to betray your confidence
and devastate your passion for life, my love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment