Saturday, November 10, 2007

How Long For Nystatin To Work On Baby?

Roma camps are also near my house ... and I heard just now!




speak now of what happened to poor Giovanna Reggiani is almost superfluous.
Everyone knows that his murder has sparked fierce controversy about immigrants, especially Romanians. I am not among those who think that it is enough that you do not deserve even Romania and civil rights in Italy, but the problem is very serious and must be destroyed to the roots, even with drastic measures. And mind you that the "drastic" do not intend to agree to punitive expeditions that some self-styled "fascist squads" had the bright idea to set up. Given this premise, there's another thing that struck me recently: I confess my ignorance, I did not know about 100 meters from my house there was a Roma camp! Actually I saw an occasional gypsy around the area Aurelio-way Brava (I live in these parts only a few months, I hope you forgive me ignorance on this issue), but I was not aware of the presence of a field in the Roma close to my house. On youtube I found a video that makes it perfectly the idea of \u200b\u200bwhat happened during the eviction of the Roma camp in via Aldobrandeschi: a first morning would seem to present a video, an eviction took place the day after the assassination of Reggiani. But no. The video is dated 10 May, and was put on the network 31. This thing can make the idea on several points: 1
- the problem is not newly-rom
2 - the city of Rome was not so firm on the issue as one who exploits would have us believe
3 - the problem of security in a city like Rome has no distinct political colors, so it is their right, left and center
4 - Rome, we can not rest easy, even in areas that seem peaceful as mine, but which may become theaters of robbery and attempted violence
5 - I'm ignorant, because even though I realize that I have a field in the Roma home perhaps there is also something wrong in me
6 - once the network is a useful sounding board to expose problems that seem non-existent but which concern us all, from very close

0 comments:

Post a Comment