Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exterior Color Ideas For Brick Homes



Gabriele Sandri was a friend of mine. When last Sunday I heard the news of the death of a Lazio fan to Milan, and I have last name, I got a shiver down my spine. We had not seen for a long time and I Gabriel, at least 5 years. I remember those endless games of football in the schoolyard, the "Tacitus" in Via Giordano Bruno. You always play by opponents because he Lazio, Roma player I, when we organized the derby within the school was always against. Opponents but not enemies. Also temperamentally different: he outgoing, always smiling, a little boastful ... I more timid, shy, defilato.Diversi politically: he sympathizer right, I left, but we respected because we were and are still, EVEN NOW HE that is no more ', serious people. We were called by surname but not posting, just out of habit. I still remember when I saw him go to school with a suit of Lazio, and I was under his arm the inevitable copy of the Corriere dello Sport. He came to me with great kindness and always asked me to look at it ... and who cares if he had won against Lazio and Roma not, or vice versa ... not sure I carried a grudge. Gabriele Sandri was gone forever, never would have believed at the time of the school that one day he would have been in the news Italian, or that I am in a press release News Lumsa I should have read dozens of newspapers that spoke of his assassination, because of what it is. Who will have the opportunity to read this post know that I had the privilege to know Gabriel, who did not deserve all this ... hello Gabbo, I love you .... Elze

0 comments:

Post a Comment